Foil-Wrapped Baked Salmon with Chilli, Orange, Soy & Spring Onion
juice of 6 oranges, plus the zest of 2
2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 red chillies (bird's eye), finely chopped
6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
4 x 100g organic salmon fillets, skin on
olive oil for brushing
crushes sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pour the orange juice into a bowl with the zest and the soy sauce. Add the chopped chillies and spring onion, and stir together.
2. Layer four double-layer 30cm squares over four shallow bowls, and push down into the bowls. Season the salmon fillets with crushed sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place one salmon fillet in the middle of each square of indented foil. Pour the orange mixture over each piece of salmon. Gather up the corners of each foil square and crimp together to form a rough pyramid shape.
4. Heat two large non-stick frying pans over a high heat for 1 minute (if you don't have two frying pans, use a deep-based baking tray and cook for 6 minutes until the pyramid is puffed up and you can hear the contents simmering.
5. Carefully remove from the pan. To serve, rip open the foil pyramids at the table and let the aroma fill the room.