Balsamic & Maple Marinated Mushrooms (V)
- 4 x large, flat mushrooms
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- 1tbsp rapeseed/olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 x sprigs of thyme (picked)
- 1tbsp tomato passatta
- 1/2rsp chilli powder
- 1/2tsp paprika
1. Mix together the soy, maple, rapeseed/olive oil, balsamic, thyme, tomato passatta, chilli and paprika.
2. Spoon over the mushrooms, mix to coat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cook on a hot barbecue for 3-4 minutes, turning every minute or so, or until they are cooked through. You can also heat the remaining marinade, and serve it with the mushrooms.
4. Serve with a fresh coleslaw, or use as part of a vegetarian mushroom burger!