4 large, ripe peaches
1. Cut peaches in half and remove stones.
2. Brush with a little melted butter and cook on the barbecue for around 2-3 minutes each side, until soft and a little bit charred.
3. Serve with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!
1 large pineapple
2tsp five spice powder
1. Remove the skin from your pineapple and cut into 4, then remove the core from the middle.
2. Mix 2tsp five spice powder with a tbsp of blossom honey, and spread over the pineapple, covering evenly.
3. Place the pineapple pieces onto the barbecue and cook for 4-5 minutes each side.
4. Serve with whipped double cream and sprinkle with toasted almonds or pistachios.