Fruity Greek Salad
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon clear blossom honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 mint leaves, chopped
- 3 baby Gem lettuce
- 220g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 60g kalamata olives, pitted
- 200g watermelon, diced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ bunch of spring onions, sliced
- crushed sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard and mint in a small jug. Whisk together, season to taste and set aside.
2. Rip the lettuce leaves and place in a Iarge bowl Add tomatoes, onion, olives, watermelon, half the cheese and the spring onion.
3. Whisk the dressing again and pour it over the salad, toss to coat.
4. Divide the salad between 4 serving bowls then scatter over the remaining feta.